Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  November 6, 2014 2:00pm-3:01pm PST

2:00 pm
more attention to what you want to say. because look around. we are still here. and well, you're not. hello, everybody, i'm kimberly guilfoyle, it is 5:00 in new york city and this is "the five." before the election, president obama said this. >> i'm not on the ballot this fall. but make no mistake, these policies are on the ballot. every single one of them. >> and on tuesday, the people spoke. they don't want his policies. the electoral map is now very, very red. the president says, he is listening. >> to everyone who voted, i want you to know that i hear you.
2:01 pm
>> but right after that, he said he is going to go it alone with executive action on immigration. >> before the end of the year we're going to take whatever lawful actions that i can take, that i believe will improve the functioning of our immigration system. what i'm not going to do is just wait. i've shown a lot of patience, i think that the best way, if folks are serious about getting immigration reform done is going ahead and passing the bill. and getting it to my desk. and then the executive actions that i take go away. >> well, former secretary of state condoleezza rice says the president needs to respect the system. >> we can't have a circumstance in which we are going after a problem as meddlesome as potentially divisive as immigration by executive action
2:02 pm
only. this has to go through the people's representative. that is our system, that is the congress. >> so the american people voted against obama, the president's policies, so why is he still at this point so defiant on an issue that is contentious as immigration? >> well, i think that he wants -- if i'm taking him at his word and if i think he is being sincere that he thinks it is the right thing to do. i think they have done an abysmal job explaining why they think it is the right thing to do. he tries to pretend he is so above politics on immigration when actually all summer long they would dribble out all pieces of information to democratic voters, as in don't worry if you vote for us we'll get it by executive order. remember that actually happened in august that they floated the idea that the president would just do this on his own. i think they actually thought it would help them and it ended up absolutely hurting them at the poll
2:03 pm
po polls. if you look at the exit polls 63% of them said they did not want the president to take executive action. the president has a chance for a clean slate here, doesn't look like he wants to take it. >> it is true the 63% said they didn't want to do executive action. but 81% said they wanted immigration reform. if there ever was one place where they both could actually get some political benefit, obama -- the republicans desperately need to do something with this bleed on republicans, with the exception of texas, 2-1. the hispanic votes. set in motion, the republicans are in real trouble down the road. they need an immigration reform bill. obama wants an immigration reform bill and ought to get one. >> eric, what should the republicans do? >> i agree with bob there should be a sort of immigration reform bill. it may not happen before. he promised by the end of the year or by christmas he would do something with executive action.
2:04 pm
today, john boehner said it would be a big mistake. they highly recommended he didn't do it by executive fiat. they could bring a bill to him fairly quickly. i'm in favor of it the way bob points out. we talked about this number on election day. 66,000 hispanics turn 18 every single month in america. that means 60,000 hispanic voters. the republicans need to address that. and i say it every year and get beaten up by the far right when i say it, reform immigration. right now we allow about a million-plus 1% or so immigrants to come into the country. if we quadruple that, make it legal, that would take the pressure off and all of these 66,000 hispanics who are now deciding to vote republican, that would like to vote republican, are saying maybe try it. i like it. >> jesse, are you going to hit them with the far right? >> i don't think there are a lot
2:05 pm
of middle class voters that want amnesty. i think the way the president wants to do it is bring over a massive amount of people like he did a few months ago. and i think that will cause civil war in this country. >> not like -- >> he is not the type of president to listen to the voters and then say i'm going to change my liberal policies. he is the type of president that will import new voters into the country. and the democrats warned him don't do this. so he put it off but he doesn't care about the democratic party. he lost 70 house seats and almost a dozen senate seats since he has been elected. i think ultimately what he wants, he wants a hispanic wing in the obama presidential library. that is all he cares about. >> you do understand we are talking apples and oranges. i didn't say allow amnesty for 12 or 20 million however many are here. i said legal immigration, go through the process, the documentation, that doesn't count the people who are here
2:06 pm
already. >> i said a lot of republicans and democrats in the house don't trust the president. if you're threatening to go around congress at the same time saying i want to reach out to you is poison the well. >> it will be 25 years before they can cast the vote. there is all of this talk about all of these new democrats. harry reid was the one responsible for knocking this bill off, which would have i think satisfied both democrats and republicans. and it got knocked away. >> in may of 2007 with the help of senator barack obama. because he wanted the issue for his presidential campaign. >> i agree with you completely. but i'm saying that that bill, the basis of that bill has in it i think a structure for having an immigration policy, not amnesty, but a pathway, you have to pay fines and fee, you're in the back of the line and all that. and you know the business community for this. finally labor came around.
2:07 pm
>> you know, bob, the business community has done a terrible job of explaining why it makes sense. if there is a good economic case to support something like that, they have not done a good enough job for it. they wait for people to take the tough political decisions. the democrats are not finished with these elections. actually none of us are. but mary landrieu, the senator from louisiana has a runoff december 6th. i imagine she wants to win that race and believes maybe the president doesn't want to help her with the reform. i think they would turn out to be sure that -- >> she will lose her seat. >> if you're a middle class family and making $45,000 a year and living in alabama and you don't have a job and your wages are down and you hear the president and senate saying let's bring in a bunch of unskilled workers and flood the workplace, i would be angry.
2:08 pm
i think the voters spoke and the senate has to honor the wishes of the people. >> that was very low turnout. but they also don't want these jobs. a lot of these jobs, do you know 25% of the wall board hung in america is done by hispanics. nobody wants that job. there are millions of talented people that we need to bring in these people. that is why silicon valley is so strong, supposedly with china and hacking -- >> let's not digress into china, let's talk about this message, what does it mean? what kind of message was sent? was it voa vote against barack obama? >> it is rare that a political party running for office in a mid-term election not standing for anything ends up with a mandate. and they have one, and it is the biggest and perhaps the most
2:09 pm
important mandate a political party has had in the recent era. and it is very simple what that mandate is. it is to stop barack obama. >> all right, let's take it around the table. you agree with rush? >> i do agree with rush. i mean, any republican that ran on compromising with obama, did you hear anybody running on the platform of compromising? no. and i remember years ago the last three years, the media has been telling republicans you know, you have to go along. don't be the party of no. you got to do amnesty, you know, don't shut down the government or you guys will never win another election and guess what? the republicans won another election. there is no incentive to compromise. people don't trust this president. he embarrassed paul ryan the one time they had to have a moment with the budget. you know, i don't think it is going to happen. this guy doesn't even compromise with his own party. >> i call it stop, drop and
2:10 pm
roll. meaning, this is the way i can remember it. the voters were saying stop the president from anymore executive action especially on immigration. and i see a small percentage but this is the overall theme, such as a deal with iran. i think it was the stop, the drop part is drop obamacare and i don't know how the republicans are necessarily going to do that because they know the president will not go along with it. but to drop some part of it -- >> what is the roll? >> the roll is to get the economy going. and i don't think the republicans were seen to have taken the bills that passed, get them over to the president and if he decides not to sign them that could be something they could actually run on in 2016. >> job reform and tax reform would be nice, eric? >> so bob makes fun of me but a long time ago i said republicans, whoever is running in 2014 should make obamacare their number one topic. and over 100% of the senate
2:11 pm
seats won by republicans, they had anti-obamacare in their political ads. so apparently it did work, bob can still make fun of me. president obama said we will fundamentally transform america right before he was sworn into office as he was winning an election. and we still -- elected him in. we still reelected him. people didn't realize what it meant. i think over the last six years they realize the middle class is no better off than they were six years ago. we're probably ten trillion in debt, rush is right, let's try something new. so i would be pushing towards something more tax reform and jobs-related. >> by the way, it is nice to see rush back on our air. he is wrong about this, he made sense with they wanted us to stop obamacare, that is clear. and they have to do soul-searching here. nobody likes the congress, either the democrats or
2:12 pm
republicans. and compromise is good politics. and actually coming up with something -- >> now you want to compromise. >> no, the -- wait, wait. >> harry reid -- >> one at a time. >> to end obamacare -- >> he jammed the stimulus down their throats, this guy has no track record -- >> tonight, president obama is going to sit down with gop leaders and this is for a post-election meeting. he says he is willing to work with them, but is he really? now, martha mccallum had a great question, what took you so long? >> he said i'll have a drink with mitch mcconnell -- why did it take so long? >> the president making sure we get results, he is willing to change his tactics to do just that. if it means sitting down at the table and enjoying kentucky
2:13 pm
bourbon with mitch mcconnell, if that will find common ground the president will do that as often as necessary. >> why now? why did he wait so long? >> he waited now because -- he and harry reid, he didn't have to veto bills because harry reid stopped them before they ever got to see desk anyway. he doesn't have that anymore. now the bills will hit his desk, and all of a sudden the republicans need to compromise. the best thing for america right now is republicans continue to send them pro-job, pro-growth bills, let him veto them if he doesn't like it. and let them eat it in 2016, saying look, we tried to stimulate the economy. you democrats have a president and an ideology that is anti-growth. >> where you're missing this is the people's view of the republican party is terrible. >> not anymore, bob. >> not anymore. you think for a minute this had something -- and by the way, if they could come up with an immigration reform bill like the
2:14 pm
reagan administration did, that would be something the american people would applaud. anything being done, that was never -- >> and they don't want people to be the -- just stop everything. you already got the label of party of no. what do you want? you want to throw a letter -- >> i'm going to agree with bob that i think achievement is something to be celebrated. and so if you work on a good piece of legislation that is pro-jobs, good for the economy. and then you can't sell that back to your constituents as something good you did, you have a bigger problem. i think everybody after the welfare bill reform was sign in the clinton administration, everyone ran on that as a bipartisan achievement and they were rewarded for it. so i don't think people should be afraid of accomplishing something big. >> i am not saying compromising is bad, i'm saying compromising with president obama is bad. look at things he wanted to compromise on. universal pre school, liberal
2:15 pm
idea, infrastructure, he said we're not going to compromise on obamacare because i'm not going to take away health care plans for millions of people. you know what? he already did that. >> did you notice the five states that voted for minimum wage, a lot of them were red states. >> i did notice that. >> all right, there you go. he thinks the president is even more uber left on this and even more radical. let's see. straight ahead on the five, would you believe democrats are still playing the race card after losing election after election with that pitiful strategy? the first african-american secretary of state is appalled. you will hear from condoleezza rice on this. before we go, the aftermath of the dreary election for democrats.
2:16 pm
>> president obama held a news conference today to share his take on the mid-term election results. you can tell the president was not taking it well because he addressed the white house press corps from inside a pillow fort. >> come on out, mr. president, not going to do it. >> last night the republicans picked up enough seats in the house to give them the biggest result since 1942. or as they put it, time to party like it's 1939. people with type 2 diabetes
2:17 pm
come from all walks of life. if you have high blood sugar, ask your doctor about farxiga. it's a different kind of medicine that works by removing some sugar from your body. along with diet and exercise, farxiga helps lower blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes. with one pill a day, farxiga helps lower your a1c. and, although it's not a weight-loss or
2:18 pm
blood-pressure drug, farxiga may help you lose weight and may even lower blood pressure when used with certain diabetes medicines. do not take if allergic to farxiga or its ingredients. symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include rash, swelling or difficulty breathing or swallowing. if you have any of these symptoms, stop taking farxiga and seek medical help right away. do not take farxiga if you have severe kidney problems, are on dialysis, or have bladder cancer. tell your doctor right away if you have blood or red color in your urine or pain while you urinate. farxiga can cause serious side effects, including dehydration, genital yeast infections in women and men, low blood sugar,kidney problems, and increased bad cholesterol. common side effects include urinary tract infections, changes in urination, and runny nose. ♪do the walk of life ♪yeah, you do the walk of life need to lower your blood sugar? ask your doctor about farxiga and visit our website to learn how you may be able to get every month free.
2:19 pm
2:20 pm
all right, it's 2014 and african-americans have achieved success across the spectrum all the way up to this, the united states of america. some of the african-american democrats want to keep america in the 19th century mindset. >> it is unfortunate america doesn't deal with the problem of race if. we all come from the south and they all have these feels that they're superior. and that is true whether you are picking cotton or whether you're president of the united states. racial superiority is unfortunately a disease that a handful of people have. and they were holding back the republican majority now as the representatives. >> and it doesn't stop there.
2:21 pm
tim scott just won an historic election in south carolina becoming that state's first elected black senator. representative james clyburn doesn't see it as a step forward, saying quote if you call the election of a person with the pigmentation he has and ask for representation of 90% of people in south carolina i guess that is progress. well, tim scott was not about to take those thoughts from rangel and clyburn lying down. >> let's talk about tomorrow, the lowest common denominate her of fear and race baiting is something the other party has tried to do and the voter his said -- voters said no, they rejected it. >> wow, you listen to clyburn
2:22 pm
and rangel -- >> wow, i'm appalled. you take charlie rangel and collide, these are guys whose institutional memory of this as the civil rights movement, the vast majority of americans don't agree with that. the vast majority of candidates didn't use the argument. it is a bogus argument. saying -- >> wait a minute, it is a bogus that -- >> what it does is make a nice segment for the show. >> no, but the representatives of your party, when are they going to step into the future in 2014 instead of always pushing african-americans and minorities down. they don't want to celebrate success. >> excuse me, they do not represent the democratic party. >> yeah, they do. >> they kind of represent the democrats in the house, the black caucus. >> how many members of the black caucus talk about it?
2:23 pm
-- and how many on the democrat side and how muany on the republican side? >> you complain when there are not black members -- >> i'm all for it. it appears too late. >> were you surprised at clyburn's comments? >> no, but i think just as democrats look at republicans and say you're going to lose the future generations of latino voters because you have not evolved in your thinking and in your approach from your party i think that words like that from clyburn and rangel, it is sounding very tired. right? a pass and sell by date. and the new generation doesn't think in black and white terms. remember, president obama talked about his daughters and how much progress in the thinking that he made when he was a kid. i hope this is sort of like the last we're going to hear this. tim scott's personal story is quite astounding. what he was able to achieve, because he had mentors and people who cared about him, much
2:24 pm
better to encourage black people -- >> an amazing guy when you meet him. he is great. >> it is not just black democratic voters using inflammatory rhetoric. remember the vice president yelled back about chains -- >> this is post election -- >> i know why they're doing it. i have a feeling i know why. because anything that threatens the democratic monopoly on the black vote threatens the entire structure on the democratic party. it threatens any ability to get the white house or control any urban areas. it threatens money, power, they throw the buzz words out and try to scare blacks about not trying to cross the line -- >> before we move on -- >> yeah, i just think we need to try to move forward as a country and celebrate the accomplishments and understanding and celebrate what we've seen as tremendous
2:25 pm
movements from women, minorities, working in congress together. be proud of that. don't always try to punish america and beat us up as a country. that is the problem. >> those two people, not -- >> bob -- >> it is not fair, bob -- >> were any white democrats denouncing the rhetoric -- >> clyburn has a high-ranking position in the black and white caucus, as well. >> was beat up badly -- something you never felt -- >> look at this, some refreshing perspective on the issue from two very impressive women. first listen to former secretary of state condoleeza rice hitting the nail on the head. >> the idea that you would play such a card and try
2:26 pm
fearmongering among minorities just because you agree with republicans that they're somehow all racists, i find it appalling, as a black republican woman from the south i would say is that really the argument you're going to make in 2014? i've been black all of my life, you don't have to tell me how to be black. >> and my favorite new member of elected office, representative-elect explaining how principles trump skin color n . >> this is historic, i said it is not historic because of the color of my skin. it is historic because utah decided to elect a person based on their principles and value that we hold dear here. that is a great message to stand out. and i'm excited? >> this is what is exciting to me about government, about this country, right? and i know that is how she feels and how former secretary of state condoleezza rice, people love them because of their
2:27 pm
passion, patriotism and their energy. they are not being hateful and trying to bring us back in time. that is the problem. so that is why your party, bob, is in big trouble. >> ladies first. >> dana? >> bob, i'll yield my time to you because you were shaking your head in disgust to mia love, i was curious as to why. >> not her, i always thought condoleeza rice was a terrific woman. we picked out the four things we could edit for this show so we could make the democrats race -- >> bob -- >> 2016 -- >> she said 2016, using the race card, that is just bull. >> how about republicans unseating a democrat in illinois as governor by winning 20% of the black vote, no one saw that coming. >> bob, this is old, tired rhetoric. you have michael jordan, tiger woods, a black guy in the white house. oprah winfrey, once these
2:28 pm
generations keep going, no one cares about this stuff anymore. it is old news, you know what it does? it has an effect on white voters. that is why a lot of these democrats can't win middle class white voters because if you keep saying everybody is racist -- it offends people, they don't want to hear it. >> it offends me you actually believe this crap. >> don't move because we're talk to cigaretgreta van susteren mi away. ok, why's that? no hidden fees, from the bank where no branches equals great rates. an unprecedented program arting busithat partners businesses with universities across the state. for better access to talent, cutting edge research, and state of the art facilities. and you pay no taxes for ten years.
2:29 pm
from biotech in brooklyn, to next gen energy in binghamton, to manufacturing in buffalo... startup-ny has new businesses popping up across the state. see how startup-ny can help your business grow at startup.ny.gov
2:30 pm
2:31 pm
2:32 pm
so i can reach ally bank 24/7, but there are24/7branches? it's just i'm a little reluctant to try new things. what's wrong with trying new things? feel that in your muscles? yeah... i do... try a new way to bank, where no branches equals great rates. for seven months, a u.s. marine who served in the war in afghanistan was imprisoned in mexico, his crime, taking a wrong turn with guns in his car. on friday, andrew thahmooressi was finally freed.
2:33 pm
greta van susteren has more on the interview with him. >> i was cuffed to a bed, two arms like this, two legs like this, for about a month. >> why? >> why? because i was not behaving. i was not a behaved prisoner. i was lashing out. and -- not lashing out like being disrespectful. i never wanted to come off as disrespectful. but i just couldn't take it all. >> and greta van susteren joins us now. greta, you were the one that brought this story to the attention of america and kept it there. why did you want to make sure this story did not fall off the radar screen? >> well, i was shocked that it would. look, in order to meet the threshold to violate the law in mexico you have to intend to be in mexico.
2:34 pm
so if you're accidentally there, even if you have guns you have not violated the law. and i thought it was absolutely ridiculous when somebody first told me that he accidentally went into mexico. i thought it was absurd. and then i went out there and of course it was the very turn that i would have taken. i understand it was an accident. i am an old-line defense attorney you don't leave people in prison who should not be there. and i can't do it for everyone, but i knew it, i couldn't walk away from it. >> jesse, quick question, i don't know this guy's politics but he was really abandoned by the government. did he harbor any animosity towards the obama administration? >> you know, jesse, he is so fragile he can't get himself up to the point of being angry. really, this young man is in deep trouble. he is very fragile. he is a good man, he is paranoid, though, he really needs to get -- that is why he was out in san diego to get help
2:35 pm
for his ptsd while protecting all of us. >> congratulations again, on this interview. i know your team worked really hard to make sure this marine was not left there or forgotten. what do you think now is the most important thing for him, in terms of his recovery? >> you know, i would get a marine down there to talk to him, who was injured himself and has ptsd, in other words has wa walked in his shoes. because none of the rest of us has walked in his shoes, i haven't. his parents haven't. he wants to call the shots in his life, i understand that. he needs to have a sounding board. >> so greta, congratulations to you and also bill o'reilly who is featured quite a bit on this show. bob claimed there would be an october surprise, tahmooressi was released just before the election. i am a conspiracy theorist, but was there any negotiation between the administration and the mexican government to let
2:36 pm
this guy go before the elections? >> are you kidding? there is absolutely none. think about it, eric, you watch a 30-second clip, you know there is something wrong with him. he has ptsd. that is what got him out of a mexican prison. it took 214 days to figure it out? you know what? you can watch a clip, you can figure it out in 14 seconds. our government, they did nothing about it. the one thing that sprung him was ptsd, this was not a conspiracy. but it wasn't done to help the administration. >> if it was a big october surprise it really did a lot of good, didn't it? and was there a border crossing -- there had to be something there. >> bob, he was heading east to go back to san diego, so if you were going to go east you want to turn left and head north because mexico is to your right, south?
2:37 pm
well, if you turn left to go to san diego what you think is to san diego you go immediately the road dips down and takes you right into mexico. and once you execute that turn you have no choice. you can't cross it over. so he made the turn you would have made, i would have made that made the most sense. and he had absolutely no option. he was in mexico. >> all right, thank you, greta. we'll hear andrew tahmooressi's story tonight. and coming up, two words. >> he was great.
2:38 pm
2:39 pm
2:40 pm
2:41 pm
up next, with country music last night, the cma awards, that
2:42 pm
was miranda lambert. and next, one country singer who has gone pop, taylor swift. >> why isn't our government doing something about this? i'll be the first to say it, president obama doesn't care about taylor swift post-partum disorder. >> i'm pretty sure that is why they lost the senate. >> they also poked fun at the ebola nurse. >> quarantine, quarantine, quarantine ♪ don't ride your bike ♪ please don't inspect my man ♪ quarantine quarantine quarantine ♪ what part of staying inside ♪ don't you understand? ♪ >> i know you were watching last night, how big is your crush on brad -- >> how much time do we have? bob took up after the time.
2:43 pm
i love the cmas, i love all things country, that starts from an early age. and brad paisley, they're both talented singers, performers, and carrie underwood, i think she will probably end up being a great actress, as well. >> yeah, i tuned in and saw her. she was absolutely amazing. >> i caught the highlights. for the record, brad paisley is a big fan of dana -- >> and he watches the show. >> at the white house correspondence. >> i mean, really, who isn't? >> don't get started down that road. >> now, are you a country guy? >> i like country, i just want to know what she learned about the senate -- >> what did you say? >> i'm sure she knew it right away. >> who didn't know that the democrats lost. that was the shot heard around the world?
2:44 pm
>> probably some people in that crowd. >> you really think in nashville people didn't know that? >> some people don't have -- >> they're the most energized. >> then, about half the country -- >> sit on your hands for the rest of the show. >> kimberly, did you pay attention to the cmas? >> she watched because she is a friend of mine. she knows i love country music. >> yes, i did watch it. i'm going to have a good friend conversation with dana tomorrow and i did watch the cmas, i thought it was very entertainer. i enjoyed it more than the vmas. >> where do you get this time? >> what are you talking about? >> you watch way more shows. >> i study the -- >> you don't hold onto much. >> and garth brooks, and vince gill won a big award. >> i don't know who he is. >> how did you get this segment? >> all i know i went through the
2:45 pm
songs, every single song is about drinking, driving, dancing, loving or a weapon or mama. >> but how is that different from any other genre of music? >> i have no idea. >> if you can't drink it, drive it -- >> okay. okay. >> you're in deep trouble today, bob. you're going to want to stay tuned because up next, bob has some important advice for nancy pelosi and harry reid that might surprise you. back in a moment. >> immature behavior -- if a denture were to be put under a microscope, we can see all the bacteria that still exists. polident's unique micro clean formula works in just 3 minutes, killing 99.99% of odor causing bacteria.
2:46 pm
for a cleaner, fresher, brighter denture everyday.
2:47 pm
. . . .
2:48 pm
2:49 pm
. democrats got their behinds whipped. i used the other word, on tuesday night, i said it yesterday. and i also said we're going to whip republicans' behinds next time around. but in order to do so i think seriously there needs to be a change in leadership. and that means that harry, and nancy, i'm sorry, but it is time for you all to go. eric, i know this probably won't break your heart to see them leave but do you agree with me? >> i think it is time for deborah wasserman schultz to go.
2:50 pm
i think in fact, how about this? get rid of both of the schultz, deborah and ed, it would be better for the country if they both just daniel, what do you think? step aside? >> bob, you know you made that up. >> i'm serious. >> you made it up. >> i'm being serious. >> okay. first nancy pelosi, her ability to corral that caucus and keep et together and support the president in very difficult votes is unlike anybody else. i mean, she's very good at it and so they have to make a decision. i do think that they might want to watch one of her press conferences with a group full of your average joe americans, and to see what other people see
2:51 pm
when they see one of her press conferences. i don't think it's representing the democrats in the best possible light. my point on harry reid he's an absolutely poisonous person in the united states senate and politics and the entire country would be better off and democrats would be much better off. >> the world. >> if he were to move on. i think he's extremely powerful and has a big reelection coming up in nevada and that's going to be a tough race for him and they are not going to want to diminish him in any way. if they take away his leadership position, he'll live through it. >> reid's team is saying we're not responsible for ebola, isis, the va scandal. that was the white house. that was the obama white house. we had to run against all that stuff. so, you know, i'd stick around if i were him. >> they are both done. that's not going to be it. i have a very pressing question. who specifically asked you to be the head of the dm?
2:52 pm
>> that's a very personal question -- >> no, no, no, because you're making it up. >> i'm not making it up. somebody asked me -- >> you know, i think it's a great idea -- >> can i? >> fine, i'll leave, that's fine. >> please sign up bob. >> that's what you want me to do, i'll leave. >> i'll pay his salary. >> it would be good+f to have chuck who never met a camry he didn't love. and hoyer would be the person to take over the house for the democrats is a good television guy. >> moderate. >> okay. one more thing is up next. ♪ save your coffee from the artificial stuff. ♪ switch to truvia. great tasting, zero-calorie sweetness... ...from the stevia leaf.
2:53 pm
there was no question she reminds you every day. but your erectile dysfunction-that could be a question of blood flow. cialis for daily use helps you be ready anytime the moment is right. you can be more confident in your ability to be ready. and the same cialis is also the only daily ed tablet approved to treat symptoms of bph, like needing to go frequently or urgently. tell your doctor about all your medical conditions and medicines, and ask if your heart is healthy enough for sex. do not take cialis if you take nitrates for chest pain, as it may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure. do not drink alcohol in excess. side effects may include headache, upset stomach,
2:54 pm
delayed backache or muscle ache. to avoid long-term injury, get medical help right away for an erection lasting more than four hours. if you have any sudden decrease or loss in hearing or vision, or any symptoms of an allergic reaction, stop taking cialis and get medical help right away. ask your doctor about cialis for daily use and a free 30-tablet trial.
2:55 pm
2:56 pm
it's time for one more thing, dana. >> since greg isn't here i felt like i should do the weird animal video because everybody needs one of those, especially in a week like this week. look at this otter orphaned. this is him first learning how to swip. he got rehabilitated and we can bask and look at this cute creature. >> it's greg. >> no, it's not greg. bob, it's an otter. that's all i got. >> in california, that's good. happy life. eric? >> okay. so you wonder who goes on in our commercial break. it gets wacky. this crew channel 59 in west virginia got caught, dan thorn and his co-host, watch what
2:57 pm
happens. ♪ ♪ ♪ the players going to play, play, play, the haters going to hate, hate, hate, i'm going to shake, shake, shake ♪ ♪ shake it off, shake it off >> they have great chemistry. >> did you see her reaction? >> i think they are going to hook up. >> that's very funny, right? >> he's got some jazz hands going there. it was kind of interesting. bob? >> yeah, well, once again, apparently i've done some things here that are not right. i used a hand gesture, i didn't know the camera was wrong. i was told to say that exactly that way and i did so i'm sorry if it offended you but it was directed at jesse waters and he deserved it. if you don't think that elections matter, let me put it
2:58 pm
this way, my man teddy cruise will become majority leader of the senate. you know who the chairman of the environmental committee is in washington dc? jim enhoff who is a climate denying chairman. >> he's not a denying -- >> wait. let me just give you -- this is one thing he said. in fact, it appears that just the opposite is true. increase in global temperature may have beneficial effects how we live our lives. that's the next chairman of environmental protection. >> haven't you ever read that? >> what? >> longer growing seasons? there is a school of thought that thinks -- >> are you lining up with jim? >> assuming facts not in evidence, bob. >> he still thinks the earth is flat. >> nobody denies climate change. >> i accept bob's apology very graciou graciously. >> he didn't apologize. >> big special on fox news
2:59 pm
tuesday and wednesday night of next week at 10:00 p.m. everybody go check that out, and tonight on megyn kelly, we have peter ducy who did the interview. you want to make sure you watch that this evening. great stuff. >> what? are you on this show? >> no. >> you're not? >> no. >> i'm a team player, bob. >> you are a team player -- >> all right, all right, all right, anyway, i would like to move to my one more thing that honors my colleague from abc news and the foundation. an interesting auction item from bruce springstene. how much would you pay for a guitar, an hour lesson how to play it, a dinner where you get me at his house and a ride in the side car of his motorcycle? $300,000, but this is all -- >> is that what you paid for? >> incredibly, incredibly good cause that helps men and women returning --
3:00 pm
>> he's an amazing person and his wife just wrote a novel that is very good. >> she's unbelievable. very good. set your dvrs so you never miss an episode of the five. the president goes on the offensive bringing a russian terrorist to the u.s. and offering to cut a deal with iran. this is "special report ". good evening. i'm bret baier. president obama trying to show he's the moss. with moves affecting a large swath of the most dangerous neighborhoods. we have fox team coverage tonight. ed henry is at the white house with word of a secret letter proposing a secret deal between president obama and iran. jennifer griffin is at the pentagon with the targeting

38 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on